Sourcing Work Experience in Spain for your Undergraduates & Graduates.
Placement Finders Leading the Way to Internationalisation
We can help if:
- Your students are looking for work experience in Spain.
- Your university is based in an EU member state or EEA.
- You have graduates wanting to work in Spain.
There is no charge for our placement service, just a small administration fee.
If we don’t have a suitable placement we will proactively find it for your students.
Why Placement Finders?
- An easy, secure and free way for your students to broaden their horizons.
- We match each student’s career objective to the company’s requirements through our vigorous screening and interviewing process.
- We select only companies able to provide positions appropriate to the student’s field of study.
- We offer ongoing support and advice throughout the entire process from start to finish.
Host company profile
Our client base is wide, from major international corporations to small private businesses. We cover all industries, mainly in Andalucía but also most major cities, small towns and rural areas throughout Spain.
All students must hold a valid EU (EEA) passport or a student visa allowing them to undertake a placement in Spain.
It is essential to have a work experience agreement in place before embarking on an internship. We will liaise in this process. This agreement confirms that the placement has university approval and sets out the job description and dates of the placement. It is signed by the university, the student and the host company. The student remains enrolled in their university for the whole duration of the placement.
- Register your university through our contact page and start receiving our online newsletter, where your students will find details of our current openings and other information vital to any student thinking of seeking a work placement abroad.
- Make sure your students know about us. We are here to find them the perfect placement and guide them through the entire process from beginning to end.
- Suggest they take a look at our blog page for the latest vacancies.
- Point them in the direction of our website and facebook page.
We would be delighted to attend University open days or give a company profile presentation.
We also source and select Graduates for work vacancies in Spain.
Please contact us for further information.
Placement Finders leading the way to internationalisation
Back to top